8’ (2.4m) VHF Marine Band 6dB Collinear-Phased 5/8-Wave Elements
Shakespeare’s best – maximizes range and quality in a great looking antenna. The 5225-XT is Shakespeare’s Galaxy® Style 5225 in a stronger, stiffer radome. It’s extra tough for use on hard tops, T-tops, radar arches, or wherever its extra resistance to high winds and high speeds is welcome.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1″-14 thread
- 20ft RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 or 5187 (each sold separately)
- The Antenna is one section
- Twin to: Shakespeare Style 5223-XT
- Best applications includes: T-tops and hard-tops, etc.
Galaxy 5225-XT Specifications:
Band: VHF Marine Band
Antenna Gain: 6dB
Max. Input Power: 100 watts
SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
Ferrule: Stainless steel
Coax Supplied: 20 ft of RG-8/X
Connector Supplied: PL-259, not installed
Color/finish: Galaxy White
Impedance: 50 Ohms
DC Ground: DC Grounded – The antenna will read shorted on continuity test.
Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years